Deluxe+ Dock- Ginger Chambray
Introducing our new chambray collection. Made from 100% woven cotton, our cool new addition to the DockATot family has subtle highs and lows woven directly into the fabric. Go beyond the expected shade of pink with the Ginger shade, which will add a warm yet laid-back style to every room in the house.
Product Description: The DockATot Deluxe+ dock is an award-winning multifunctional docking station for babies 0-8+ months old. The Deluxe+ dock is the ideal spot for babies for supervised lounge, play, rest, cuddle, diaper changes and tummy time. Created to mimic the womb and voted as a must-have baby product from parents around the world, it can be used around the house and is ideal for travel. The Deluxe+ dock adheres to strict standards to ensure a safe environment for little ones. Made in Europe. Features include air permeability and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certification (testing for harmful substances).
Additional covers are available for purchase to match your mood, room and style. Accessories for the Deluxe+ dock include the DockATot® Toy Bundle, Cabana Kit, Base Protector, and Getaway Tote.
- Supervised lounging, playtime and rest
- Enables baby movement and supports tummy time
- Safe spot for baby massages
- Convenient place for quick diaper/nappy changes
- Bonding time with parents and family
- Familiar spot for babies while traveling
Please note that DockATot docks are not to be used in a crib/cot, bassinet, play yard, or other contained area
Safety Testing and Certification:
- World-leading testing for harmful substances (Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1)
- Additional testing for the presence of harmful phthalates and heavy metals
- Meets or exceeds children’s product safety regulations (US CPSIA 2008)
- Tested for flammability safety (16 CFR 1632)
- Designed and tested for durability (16 CFR 1500)
- Tested for compliance with California Proposition 65
- Air permeable (British Standard 4578)
- Tested to more than 10 standards for fabric performance
- Designed in Sweden, made in Europe
- 100% cotton cover
- Age Recommendation: Stage 1, 0-8+ months
- Buckle can be opened for additional length
- Exterior Dimensions: 18 inches (45.7 cm) W x 29 inches (73.7 cm) L (Buckle closed)
- Interior Dimensions: approx. 8-1/2 inches (21.6 cm) W x 22 inches (55.9 cm) L
The Deluxe+ Dock is the ultimate Stage 1 docking station for your baby ages 0-8+ months old. Multifunctional and multitasking, the DockATot® Deluxe+ offers a safe and comfy spot that lets baby rest, lounge, play, cuddle, do tummy time and get diaper changes.
Read more about sizing.
Each piece of the dock is washable, and care instructions are below for each piece (for more detailed instructions please refer to the label on the bottom of your dock cover). We do not recommend using bleach on any part of your dock - stain remover is preferred.
Outer Cover: Machine wash in cold water inside a garment bag and hang to air dry (to help avoid color bleeding for covers with prints, be sure to immediately hang to dry after machine cycle is finished and ensure there are no folds or overlapping when drying). Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
Pad: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
Inner Sleeve: Machine wash in cold water and hang to air dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
Inner Tube: The tube rarely needs washing, shaking and ventilating are usually enough. If washing the tube, machine wash in cold water inside a garment bag and then tumble dry on low heat only. You can shake or fluff to redistribute the filling as necessary. If still damp, lay flat to dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- OEKO-TEX Certified
- Intertek Tested
- US CPSIA compliant
- 16 CRF 1632 compliant
- No Phthalates
- No heavy metals
- 16 CFR 1500.50 compliant
- ASTM F-963-11
- California Bulletins 116 and 117 compliant
- California Prop. 65
- BS5852 Resistant to Ignition
- BS4578 Air Permeable
- ASTM F-963-11
When you buy a DockATot, it comes with the assurance that every single piece of it complies with Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1. With this highest Oeko-Tex certification, you can relax knowing that the fabric close to your baby is safe and tested above and beyond for health-hazardous substances in children’s products. We wouldn't have it any other way.